Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Hyperlink to Named Range Based On Cell Contents

I'm using the function below to make a hyperlink. The contents of 'A-Z
Inputs'!AN5 has a named range in it.
=HYPERLINK('A-Z Inputs'!AN5)
When I click on the hyperlink though, it says, "cannot open the specified
file". For some reason, it wants a file instead of just looking in the
current file for that range. I'd prefer to be able to do this with the
function, but as a last option, I can do a macro.