Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Arrow Keys Not Working In Excel

This seems to be limited to working in Excel so that's why i'm asking here.
My down/up/left/right arrow keys don't seem to be advancing from cell to
cell. In other words, they don't seem to work while I'm working in Excel.

Help Anyone!!

Thanks,
Randy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use Tools | Options and open the Transition tab
Deselect everything
Does this help?
--
Bernard V Liengme