Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
David Gartrell

Default Calculating total time

Hi there,

Does anyone know if there is a way to calculate total accumulated time in
Excel 2000, preferably using a function? Basically I have a spreadsheet
which records cumulative overtime worked. Unfortunately though, once the
number of hours reaches 23:59 its going to go back to 00:00 rather than keep
accumulating.

I haven't been able to find anything suitable in Excel's list of date & time
functions or in its help file, so I was wondering if someone out there may
have the answer.

Many thanks in advance for your help

David

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Toppers

David,
Format the cell(s) in which you are doing the summation as
Custom=[h]:mm so that Excel does not revert back to 0 when 24 is reached.

HTH