puddytatz

Default printing grid lines

I have an excel spreadsheet that will print all grid lines correctly on legal
and on letter. The print preview comes out with expected results. When trying
to print, on A3 paper, the grid lines on the last two columns of the
worksheet have random results. Some times the outside grid lines print,
sometimes the inside gridlines print partially. I have tested on 2 xerox
document centre 340 printers with various results.
DNA

Are there any consistencies between the two Xerox machines? If so, could
it be related to a print driver?

puddytatz

I checked the printer drivers they are updated. The print ouput is different
on both machines.

"DNA" wrote:

Are there any consistencies between the two Xerox machines? If so, could
it be related to a print driver?

DNA

I'm fishing ... is there a physical setting on one of the machines the
other may not have set? I really think it's hardware related.

puddytatz

Thanks anyway. I will check out the settings.