Marc

Default paste info into merged cells

I created a form. Column B and C cells are merged in some rows and not is
others.
If I have another spreadsheet of info, let's say a column of numbers. I copy
the column in order to paste into the form. I want to paste the info into
the merged column B and C. When I paste, column B and C become UNmergerd and
the info goes into both columns and my shading is gone. Therefore, only way
to enter info is to type it all in.

Any ideas.....Thanks,

Marc