Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing in Excel

Good afternoon all,

Is there a way that I can print out a workbook without the colour fill
appearing? Additonally is there a way of negating the conditonally
formattted fill cells when printing?

The cells are coloured to indicate information required by the user and to
indicate errors in their inputs.

Thanking-you in advance,

Neil
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Neil Pearce" wrote in message
Good afternoon all,

Is there a way that I can print out a workbook without the colour fill
appearing? Additonally is there a way of negating the conditonally
formattted fill cells when printing?

The cells are coloured to indicate information required by the user and to
indicate errors in their inputs.

Thanking-you in advance,

Neil

You will probably have a "print in black and white" option on your printer
software. This will, of course, act on cell and text colour.

Bill Ridgeway