Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
foust

Default does anyone know how to attach a word doc into a excel spreadsheet

I need to attach a word doc into a excel spreadsheet. I thought that I have
seen this done in the past, maybe not? Does anyone know who to do it?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gary L Brown

InsetObject...Create from fileBrowse

HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''Yes'' button next to ''Was this
Post Helpfull to you?''.

"foust" wrote:

I need to attach a word doc into a excel spreadsheet. I thought that I have
seen this done in the past, maybe not? Does anyone know who to do it?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
foust

Default does anyone know how to attach a word doc into a excel spreads

Thanks Gary but now there is another problem. I need the file to show as a
attachment and it is displaying an opened file within the excel spreadsheet.

Sharon

"foust" wrote:

I need to attach a word doc into a excel spreadsheet. I thought that I have
seen this done in the past, maybe not? Does anyone know who to do it?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR

Maybe jsut check the "Display as Icon" box as te last step of Gary's procedure.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3