Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I open excel so it maximizes the window every time?

If you are starting from a shortcut in Windows try right clicking the
shortcut and selecting properties and from the shortcut tab cange the run
dropdown to maximised.

Mike

"Soaring Eagle" wrote:

When I open Excel I do not always get a full window. I have changed the
excel 2007 properties so it says maximize but that did not help. I also
tried making the change and rebooting and that did not help either.
What steps can I take so Excel always opens as a full screen?