Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Pamela casares

Default XL invoice replace the dollar sign with euro sign

How do I replace the dollar sign with the euro sign trying to set up an XL
invoice?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
les8

After selecting the range, select Format, Cells, Currency and Symbol.

"Pamela casares" wrote:

How do I replace the dollar sign with the euro sign trying to set up an XL
invoice?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben

Pamela

FormatCellsNumberCurrency. Select the Euro sign.

FormatStyleCurrencyModify. Make the change here and all numbers will be
Euro-signed when formatted to Currency.

You can change Accounting format to Euros also.

This is workbook setting and is not global to all workbooks or new workbooks.

For all new workbooks use a new workbook Template with the settings you wish.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

Then FileSave AsFile Type