Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Change all text one font size up with various font sizes used.

In a spread sheet where fonts vary in size, is readable on screen and prints
out very small, how can I change all font sizes at once without changing
anything else in my document?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Range("A1:Z3000").Select ' Or your preferred range
With Selection
..Font.Size = 12 ' set the size to suit
End With
--
Best wishes,

Jim

"omchrystal" wrote:

In a spread sheet where fonts vary in size, is readable on screen and prints
out very small, how can I change all font sizes at once without changing
anything else in my document?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

In Excel 2007, there is an Increase Font Size command on the Home tab on the
Ribbon. In Excel 2003, you can customize the toolbar to include the Increase
Font Size command. Toolbars can be customized by right-clicking an existing
toolbar and choosing Customize from the Shortcut menu. Display the Commands
tab, the drag-and-drop the Increase Font Size command from the Customize
Dialog box to an open toolbar.

Once the button is on the toolbar, you can highlight text, then click the
Increase Font Size command to achieve the desired result.

Good Luck,
Deanna
www.ThatOfficeGirl.com