Excel Novice

Default How do I calculate ratios between 2 cells?

Hi,

I need to work out a ratio between two figures (eg. the number of replies to
sales made etc). Both cells are in the same worksheet.

Sounds easy but I can't get anywhere with HELP. If anyone can help I'd very
much appreciate it.

Kind regards
Bernard Liengme

How about = A1/B1? A1 has replies and B1 has sales
You could even format it % to get percent value.
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme