Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 - How do I print my two row header on each page?

Similar to "freezing panes" except I want the frozen panes to print on each
page.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

[Page Layout] tab, {Page Setup} group, click the "Print Titles" item. A
classic page setup dialog will open. In its [Sheets] tab, enter $1:$2 in the
area labeled "Rows to repeat at top" (or click in that area and choose rows 1
& 2 - same result).

Hope this helps.

"Mike" wrote:

Similar to "freezing panes" except I want the frozen panes to print on each
page.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel 2003 and earlier.

FilePage SetupSheetRows to repeat at top. enter 1:2

Excel 2007

Page LayoutPrint Titles enter 1:2

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP