Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Sending a Picture to the back

I have inserted a picture from a file into excel and I want the picture to be
like a watermark and show up in the background but allow the ability to see
text over the picture. When I insert the picture and right click and send to
the back it does not fade into the background. I can do this easily in power
point but how do I do this in an excel spreedsheet.