Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Karl Barthel

Default can I reference a sheet name in a cell as text?

I want to reference a sheet name within the spread sheet itself as text. I
know I can do it in a header/footer using the &[tab] function, but I'm
creating a tool that will be seldom printed. Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GerryK

=MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1))+1,255)
In some cell

HTH
GerryK