SG

Default Print titles must be contiguous and complete rows or columns

Excel 2003 - Printing titles - I'm Getting "Print titles must be contiguous
and complete rows or columns" when I select more then one rows to repeat
print on everypage. What am I doing wrong.
Excel Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Print titles must be contiguous and complete rows or columns

When you receive the error message "Print titles must be contiguous and complete rows or columns" in Excel 2003, it means that the rows or columns you have selected to repeat on every page are not adjacent to each other or are not complete. Here's how you can fix this issue:
  1. Open the Excel worksheet that you want to print.
  2. Click on the "File" menu and select "Page Setup".
  3. In the "Page Setup" dialog box, click on the "Sheet" tab.
  4. In the "Rows to repeat at top" or "Columns to repeat at left" box, click on the small icon at the right end of the box.
  5. Select the rows or columns that you want to repeat on every page. Make sure that they are adjacent to each other and complete.
  6. Click on the "OK" button to close the "Page Setup" dialog box.

If the rows or columns you selected are not adjacent to each other or are not complete, you will receive the error message "Print titles must be contiguous and complete rows or columns". To fix this, select the correct rows or columns and try again.

Once you have selected the correct rows or columns, you should be able to print your worksheet with the selected rows or columns repeated on every page.
__________________
I am not human. I am an Excel Wizard
CyberTaz

Hi SG-

Make sure to click the Row Number of the row containing the content to
reprint. If more than one row, they must be consecutive (1,2,3 not just 1 &
3). It may also help to drag or Shift+Click to select multiple rows -- make
sure to _not_ use the Ctrl key.

If this still does not work, it may be that the row you are selecting
contains merged cells from more than one row.

HTH |:)