Default Is there a limit on how much information a cell can hold?

I am typing a very large description of a parcel of land in an Excel
spreadsheet. At a certain point, the text no longer appears in whole. I
only am able to see part of it. If I select the cell, then I see everything.
When I print, I only print part of it.

I have tried left indent, expanding the width, exapanding the height.
Anyone Anyone??