Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Different Error Bars for Each Point

How do I make separate/different y-error bar for each data point in Excel
2003. As far as I can tell it isn't possible, but it would be a life saver if
someone could help me out.

For example...
point A needs a +- of 2.7, but point B needs a +- of 3.2. And so on...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Scroll about halfway down, to the section called Custom Error Bar Values:

Error Bars in Excel Charts -
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ErrorBars.html

or if you're stuck with Excel 2007:

Error Bars in Excel 2007 -