Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default alarm a date in excel to outlook calendar

i'm setting dates in excel for a chart and wish to have these dates set off
an alarm or reminder similiar to that in outlook. would love to link the 2
programs, but can not discover a way..

any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!
--
gcarch
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

gcarch wrote:
i'm setting dates in excel for a chart and wish to have these dates set off
an alarm or reminder similiar to that in outlook. would love to link the 2
programs, but can not discover a way..

any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

You will need to write a Macro. Are you familar with Macros?

Brad
http://www.pcast.com
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

to a limited extent... if you have a generic directions i could probably
follow..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE!!!!!!
--
gcarch