Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can you change the x-y axis of data in an excel spreadsheet?

I want to change the aspect of the spreadsheet data so that my x axis becomes
my y and vis a versa. This should be easy to do but I can't find where.
Suggestions, solutions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

CarloGesualdo -

For an XY (Scatter) chart type in Excel 2003 and earlier, choose Chart |
Source Data | Series | ...

Otherwise, post again with information about the chart type and the data
arrangement.

- Mike
http://www.mikemiddleton.com