MJ

Default How do I show my menu bar in Excel?

I've moved/hidden my menu bar in Excel. How do I get this to show again?
Bill Kuunders

Not sure what you mean by menu bar but try

right click next to help in your top bar and click onto standard etc.
and/or go to <tools< options< view and tick the formulabar etc.