Martin

Default Put todays date in a cell by checking a box!!

i've been trying to find a way to: when I check a checkbox I want the date of
the day to print in a cell but It must not change the nex time i open
excel.I've been able to make the date print automatically in a cell but every
time i open up excel the date change for the date of the day!!