babydear12

Default How do I create a formula that will multiply a 5% of a value >$150

Here is my dilema. I have to creat formula's to multiply 40% of total sales,
they also get a bonus of 5% for everything over $1500 in total sales. They
also receive another 5% bonus if there retail sales are 30% of there total
sales. I also have to create a quarterly bonus of 12% of there total retail
sales over $100. I have been trying to create formulas to do these
calculations for me and I am having no luck. I am using Excel 2000.