Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how do I divide one number into another number using excel?

What is the formula to divide one number into another number using excel 2003?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Look up division in help, you can even copy an example into the workbook

Peo Sjoblom

"Arch56" wrote in message
What is the formula to divide one number into another number using excel
2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=15 / 3
=A5 /4
=A6 / B9
all of those are valid division formulas - however, in the last case if
value in B9 is zero, the result will be #DIV/0! error indication.