Suhail

Default Can't delete a page break

Hello,
A user send me a excel sheet about 230 pages soft copy, at page 74 there is
a page break and I cant take it out or move. This page break is in the
middle of page and when I look in to page break view from preview I can see
that line but it is showing as one page, but when we print that page it is
printing in 2 different pages. We are using office XP (2002) with SP 3.
Any idea how I can delete this specific page break, I have tried
highlighting that specific page and deleted the page back but it just deleted
the page break from top and bottom not the middle which is just stuck there.
Thanks for reading, have a good day
Suhail

DNA

Remove ALL page breaks and redefine your print area.

Suhail

DNA
Thanks for reply but taking off 230 page breaks for only one page break too
much work, all print areas are different. Any other ideas??? ANY ONE

"DNA" wrote:

Remove ALL page breaks and redefine your print area.

DNA

It's really not that difficult, you could have it done it less than two
minutes.

Change your view to Page Break Preview, right click on the spreadsheet and
select Reset All Page Break, check that to see if that fixes the issue. If
not, select the entire sheet and select File, Print Area, Set Print Area.

Did that help?

Suhail

Yes it worked thanks for your help, after setting the print Area I was able
to move that page break and merge it in to an other page break, that took
care of the problem, one again thanks for you help have a good day.