Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Erin Searfoss

Default Pivot Table % of

I have a pivot table like the followng:

Joe Trans Ct
A 5
B 3
C 2
Total Joe 10
Kelly
A 6
B 1
C 4
Total Kelly 11

I added another Count of Trans shown as a "% of column", but it gives me the
percent of the entire column when what I really want is the % of Total Joe, %
of Total Kelly, etc. In this instance I simply made the names go across
instead of down which solved the problem, but there are instances where I
don't want to do that. Any suggestions for getting the percent per item
rather than percent of grand total? Thanks.

Erin