Holly OK

Default Decision Tree Template or Plug In

Does Excel 2003 have a way to do decision trees? I remember in Grad-school
downloading a free plug in for doing decision trees but don't remember what
it was. Has anyone done decision trees in Excel?

The software should be able to compare various paths based on financial
impact and associated confidence levels.

Holly
Michael

Hi Holly. I typed in decision trees in help in Excel 2003 and it appears
that there is a third party ad-in that you can purchase. You might also try
Microsoft's home page and search for decision trees to see if they have
anything you can use.
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

TreePlan at www.treeplan.com

PrecisionTree at www.palisade.com

- Mike
(author of TreePlan)

Junior Member

Thumbs up

You may want to try SolutionTree. The link is: http://www.stricklensolutions.com/So...ree/SThome.htm

I wrote it, so let me know what you think.

Steve S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly OK View Post