rickmanz

Default How do you find duplicate values in excel- 2 columns of numbers

I can't find a simple way of comparing two columns of numbers and finding
duplicate values in each. I'd like to create a third column containing a
list of duplicate numbers found in the first two columns.

please post replies to my new email address:

Thanks!
Frank Kabel

Hi
see: