cpatrick83

Default How do I open a Quattro Pro 7.0 file in Excel 2003

I am trying to open Quattro Pro 7.0 files (.wb3) in Excel 2003. It says in
their documents about supported file formats that this file format is
supported for opening in Excel 2003, with a converter installed. I've
installed the entire Excel 2003 software, along with all service packs and
the Office 2003 Conversion Pack. I am still unable to open Quattro Pro 7.0
files in Excel 2003. There are downloadable converters for Excel 2000 and
97, and those work fine for those version. But, there is nothing for Excel
2003 and information is scarce.