Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tom DiBell

Default How can I add hours and minutes then multiply by cost per hour?

I'm a handyman who works on many apartments and homes and many little
projects within those places. I need to let the real estate firm know what I
did and how long it took to do it. I need to put together a time sheet
showing what time I started a project and what time I ended that project. A
column with the total number of hours and minutes after that. A total number
of hours and minutes at the bottom of that column. And a total cost for the
hours worked. I need a column with description of what I did and then at the
very bottom a total for the entire job. Does anyone have any idea how I can
do this? I've tried and failed miserably, and I thought I was pretty
advanced in the use of Excel! So now I ask, rather, beg for help. Anyone????