Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I save a page in a workbook as a separate file?

I have an Excel workbook with many worksheets. I wish to save just one of
the worksheets as a separate file.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Save the many sheeted workbook with the new name
Now delete the unwanted sheets - right click each tab and use Delete
If you have lots of tabs: click the first one that is to go; hold SHIFT;
click the last one (do not include the required sheet); the right click and
delete
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"flowv" wrote in message
I have an Excel workbook with many worksheets. I wish to save just one of
the worksheets as a separate file.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

Right click on the Sheet tab requiredMove or Copyclick CopySelect New
Workbook from the dropdown.
You will now be in a new workbook with that sheet included.
Save with whatever name you want

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"flowv" wrote in message
I have an Excel workbook with many worksheets. I wish to save just one of
the worksheets as a separate file.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi flowv

You can use this macro