Art-needs-help

Default excel spread sheet wont caculate new data entered in ranges.

my excel spread sheets no longer adds new data entered in ranges. I use
Excel to track construction expenses. Recently the workbook spreadsheets
stoped adding new data entered into the ranges.
Gord Dibben

ToolsOptionsCalculation is set to "Manual"?

The SUM range is too narrow and does not include the new data rows/columns?

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 14:05:04 -0800, "Art-needs-help"
wrote:

my excel spread sheets no longer adds new data entered in ranges. I use
Excel to track construction expenses. Recently the workbook spreadsheets
stoped adding new data entered into the ranges.

Art-needs-help

Gord thanks very much. I don't know how the manual option got clicked but
that was the problem. I fiddled around checking formulas and reentering data
for a couple hours before I gave up and posted the question. So your very
correct and very quick responce is greately appreciated. Many Thanks.

wrote:

my excel spread sheets no longer adds new data entered in ranges. I use
Excel to track construction expenses. Recently the workbook spreadsheets
stoped adding new data entered into the ranges.

Art-needs-help

Thanks again Gord! Just in case my first thank you didn't find it's way to you.