chrisrowe_cr

Default hiding and showing graphs

Morning all,

ok, I have 4 graphs which are based on the same data but due to the
large difference in values, the data labels are all different and as
such I need 4 different graphs with 4 sets of individually placed data
labels.

The thing im trying to achieve is to show or hide a certain graph,
depending on the value of a cell, ie IF cell A1=1 the show graph 1 but
hide the others, IF cell A1=2 then show graph 2 but hide the others
etc.

can anyone help with this?

Chris.

--