Ctunes

Default Bold Grid Lines

I have a company expense form that has bold grid lines for all of the rows.
I removed several of the rows last month and now have had to add them back
but I cannot get the grid lines to show or print out as bold even though I
have indicated that the grid lines should be printed.
I am using Excel 2002 with SP2.

Thanks for your help. Paul (ctunes)