KMo5

Default Staffing bar chart for restaurant staffing

My data set looks like:
Position Start Time Duration Start Time Duration
Cook 7 17
Server 11 3 5
5

I want a chart that looks like:

Cook *************************************
Server ******* ************

7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

I seem to be able to only get one series to show (the cook, not the server)
- and I'm not sure how I will be able to create the "broken" bar for the two
separate server shifts.

Thanks for any help someone can give!
Bernard Liengme

The simplest way is to forget charts and use worksheet formatting to "draw"
the schedule. See
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme