Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default exclude amount from sumif total based on how many months

I need to exclude $$$ amounts from a sumif total based on how many months it
has been in service. Current formulas is: =SUMIF(M4:M23,"JJ",J4:J23) I need
it to scan a different column for how many months and anything over 9 it will
not add to the total. Thanks. V.XIII
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=SUMPRODUCT(--(M4:M23="JJ"),--(N4:N23<=9),J4:J23)

where N4:N23 is the extra range you want to test for 9

Peo Sjoblom

"Vercingetorix.XIII" wrote in
message ...