Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I do an item analysis for a multiple-choice test in Excel

I am a teacher and would like to use Excel to perform an item analysis for
the tests that I give. Does anyone know how to do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CM CM is offline

Hi -- can you provide more detail on what an 'item analysis' entails and post
an example of your data layout?

--
hope to help,
cm

"Jann" wrote:

I am a teacher and would like to use Excel to perform an item analysis for
the tests that I give. Does anyone know how to do that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Remind me what an item analysis is and post some sample data with the
expected analysis outcome.

Mike