tysonfoggie

Default I need to put 4-5 sentences into one cell.

I need to be able to put 4-5 sentences into one cell. The spreadsheet is
done but now I need to manipulate the date in the third column. I wish to
put each 4-5 sentence segment into one cell to do this. How
ShaneS

I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Do you need to combine the text from
several cells into 1 cell? Use the Concatenate function:
=CONCATENATE(A1,A2,A3...).

Hope this helps.

"tysonfoggie" wrote:

I need to be able to put 4-5 sentences into one cell. The spreadsheet is
done but now I need to manipulate the date in the third column. I wish to
put each 4-5 sentence segment into one cell to do this. How

Cyberchick

You can either:

Right mouse click on the cell you wish to add the 4-5 sentences to and
select Format cells from the list.

Click on the Alignment tab at the top of the dialog box and select Wrap Text
at the bottom.

or

Type in the first line of text required, press ALT+Enter at the end of the
first line which will create a new line within the cell for you to continue
typing.

I hope this helps.