Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
famdamly

Default This is a little off

rng.Offset(R12, c23).Value = .Range(r & ActiveCell.Row, c61)

I'm stumped.

--
famdamly
famdamly's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29382

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

little short on detail, but maybe

rng.Offset(12, 23).Value = .Range("R" & ActiveCell.Row, Range("C61"))

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"famdamly" wrote in
message ...

rng.Offset(R12, c23).Value = .Range(r & ActiveCell.Row, c61)

I'm stumped.

--
famdamly
famdamly's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=519240

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
famdamly

I have this macro in my worksheet.

If Target.Column 61 Then GJN

This is the macro that runs when the user selects a cell.

Sub GJN()
Set rng = Worksheets("sheet1").Cells.End(xlUp)(1)
'(Rows.Count,1)
With Worksheets("Sheet1")

rng.Offset(10, 23).Value = .Range("R" & ActiveCell.Row, Range("C61"))
End With

End Sub

The user will be selecting from a list that is updated and sorted as
they enter the screen, therefore the data in those cells is never the
same. That is why I need to pluck the number from column 61 on the row
they select.
When they select a cell they will be taken to a new screen with the
case relevant data in front of them. The case relevant data is
contigent on a number that is in cell w12 This is where I need this
plucked number to be.

I'm sure I'm doing everything extremely unconventionally as it is just
my nature. So I hope it's not too confusing.

--
famdamly
famdamly's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29382
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=519240

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

So to get this clear, if they change anything on a sheet, then you want to
get the value in column 61 of that row (BJ?) and store in somewhere on
Sheet1? Where on Sheet1?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"famdamly" wrote in
message ...

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
famdamly

Thanks for your help Bob, I really do appreciate it.

In sheet1 in cell w12 or R12,C23

--
famdamly
famdamly's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29382
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=519240

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

I would do this

If Target.Column 61 Then
Worksheets("sheet1").Range("W12").Value = _
.Cells(Target.Row,61).Value

HTH

Bob Phillips

"famdamly" wrote in