Alex

Default can't see plot markers

On my chart if two series have the exact number to plot, one of the markers
is sometimes hidden. I set the line and markers to automatic, hoping that
the lighter colored markers would automatically plot on top of the darker
ones, but that is not always the case. I currently don't have Interpolated
checked, maybe that would help. But, any ideas on how to make sure all my
markers show on my chart? Thanks.
Bernard Liengme

Set one marker with no inner inner colour. Then when two markers overlap you
should see both colours.
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme