vulcan88

Default Some exported records do not show on spreadsheet

I have imported several tables from Access into an Excel Spreadsheet. The
Access tables are fed by several different people entering data into Access
forms so information is being added to the tables all day long. On the
Excel spreadsheet, I have enabled filters so that the user can search by
select criteria to obtain only the information sought instead of having to
search the entire spreadsheet by scrolling or being limited to searching by
one criterion using the find button. The problem is that sometimes some of
the data from Access will appear on the spreadsheet and sometimes it will
not. For example, I know that a certain person has entered 5 records on a
certain date. When I do a filtered search by date and user name, sometimes
all records appear and sometimes only one and sometimes none. Refreshing
the information on the spreadsheet manually doesn't seem to have any effect
and I have a background refresh set for every 2 minutes but that doesn't
seem to help either. I have downloaded "detect and repair" and that has had
no effect.