KemS

Default Print Preview Mystery

The problem: I have created a small chart for a dashboard. I have used the
camera tool to link it to a dashboard worksheet within the same workbook.
The link works fine. But when I hit the print preview the plot area on the
chart changes size (shrinks) and cannot be restored. The print preview
changes the orignal and thus the object used to mirror it. Ironically, if
the original is print previewed, it display fine. Any ideas on what I may be
doing wrong? Incidentally, I tried the same steps with a simple grid and it
does not exhibit the same problem. Both the mirrored object and the original
remain unchanged.

Thanks,
Kem