Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
lincolnblaze

Default How do I unhide a column when format/column/unhide won't work

How do I unhide a column when the format/column/unhide procedure won't work?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Select columns on either side of the hidden one and FormatColumnWidth.

Enter a number like 10.

Does the hidden one show up?

Gord Dibben Excel MVP