Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Lee K

Default how can i get a cell to flash or blink

i want to make the balance on my worksheet stand out by flashing, is that
possible in excel?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gary''s Student

You might try an OnTime Event procedure to alternately change a cell's
background color back and forth. But it would not blink very fast.

--
Gary's Student

"Lee K" wrote:

i want to make the balance on my worksheet stand out by flashing, is that
possible in excel?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Desert Piranha

Lee K Wrote:
i want to make the balance on my worksheet stand out by flashing, is
that
possible in excel?Hi Lee,

See if this will help.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/BlinkingText.htm