techhelper1010

Default Border lines are not showing for some cells

I have an extensive spreadsheet with several columns and all showing borders
where each cell/column begins and ends. However there are a few cells where
the break with the next cell does not show the line.

I have highlighed the cell in question, gone to format/cell/borders and
everything looks fine. Black color + format border shows square with all
sides of square showing.

Any thoughts on how to fix these few random cells.

Thanks
Anne Troy

They could have a white fill. Format the cells for NO fill.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com