Cathy

Default How to prevent extra blank pages from printing?

Why do I sometimes get extra blank pages from the printer on Word or Excel
documents? How can I prevent this?
Bernard Liengme

Set the PrintArea (File|PrintArea|Set Print Area) to cover only the
required cells
OR use Edit|Clear|All on the offending cells that make the extra page print
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Cathy" wrote in message
Why do I sometimes get extra blank pages from the printer on Word or Excel
documents? How can I prevent this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Bernard,

Thank you for posting about edit/clear/all. I came here looking for that
answer and found it.

"Cathy" wrote in message
Why do I sometimes get extra blank pages from the printer on Word or Excel
documents? How can I prevent this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In word, it's usually because you have blank pages at the end of the document.

Maybe clicking the show/hide icon (looks like a backwards p or paragraph mark)
on the toolbar will help you find the trouble.

If this doesn't help, you should post in an MSWord newsgroup.

"Cathy" wrote in message
Why do I sometimes get extra blank pages from the printer on Word or Excel
documents? How can I prevent this?

--

Dave Peterson