Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Advance Filter can be based on cell Color in Microsoft Excel

In MicroSoft Excel, Advance Filter (Data-Filter-Advance Filter) feature can
be enhanced. New feature that we can introduce is to do Advance Filter based
on Font/Highlighted Color.

e.g. If in excel I have 10 Rows and 3 rows font color is RED and 7 rows font
color is GREEN then using Advance Filter option we can apply filter based on
Font Color or Highlighted Color.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...excel.newusers