Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Suenapky

Default Text box disappears

I have created a chart in Excel that has an additional text box at the bottom
of the chart. Every time I try to paste the chart into Word, the text box
disappears. In fact, as soon as I click on a cell outside of the chart in the
Excel worksheet, the text box disappears. I can make the box reappear by
clicking on the area of the chart where the text box is located, but it
doesn't stay visible if I click outside the chart. How can I get the text box
to stay visible and transfer to Word? Please help! Thanks!!