Default Barcodes

I am looking for a way to convert data in a cell into a bar code! Any
ideas?

World.Ref

Download a "Trutype" bar code font. Many are available some for free. Then
just display the font.

" wrote:

I am looking for a way to convert data in a cell into a bar code! Any
ideas?

Barcodes are just another type of font. excel comes with
one barcode fond call 3 of 9 barcode. Just change the font
of the cell you want to display barcodes to font 3 of 9
barcode. all bar code readers i have delt with can read 3
of 9 barcode.

Does that come standard with excel or do i need to download this as an
add-on?

Thanks

Myrna Larson

If you go FormatCellsFont, and you don't see a BarCode font, then you need
to install one, i.e. find it on the 'Net, possibly pay for it, download and
intall it.