Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Data connections, data still won't display after enabling

I have a spreadsheet that I emailed to multiple people. Everyone can view
the data except 1 person. When that person clicks on Enable this content, no
data is displayed. This is in Excel 2007. What do they need to do to see
the data?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

1. Make sure the person is saving the file to their PC or on their
network.
2. Ensure the person has access to the network that your file is saved
on, sometimes people don't have permission to all drives in a company
network. To test this have the person try to open a file in the folder
that you've saved the document.

If either of these don't work let me know and give a bit more info
about where you've saved the file and if the other person is at your
location and or using Office 2007 as well.

Good Luck,

Dan

--
Dan DeHaven