Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kasper

Default Collecting weekly and monthly totals from daily data

I have multiple rows of employee productivity data in columns A through U.
My employees can select their name from a dropdown and specify a date to see
their productivity. I used versions of the following formula to gather the
specified data:

{=INDEX($R$3:$R$1000,
MATCH(1,($AA$8=$E$10:$E$1000)*($AA$4=$B$10:$B$1000 ),0))}

AA8 = Agent Name being searched for
AA4 = Date beign searched for
Column R = data value to be selected
Column E = Agent Names
Column B = Dates

I would like to provide weekly and monthly totals as well and already have
data columns(A for month and D for week) that provide that info. Is there a
formula that will total the multiple values that a weekly or monthly search
would find by my array formula above or a modification to my existing array?